SOUTHWEST FLORIDA — A number of Catastrophe Restoration Facilities for Hurricane Ian survivors are reopening Monday, November 14, in Southwest Florida after shortly closing final week attributable to Nicole.
Most facilities are open Monday by means of Saturday, 9 a.m. to six p.m., and closed Sundays until in any other case famous.
- Tringali Rec Heart, 3450 N Entry Rd., Englewood, FL 34224 – Open 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday by means of Saturday
- Brewer Sports activities Park, 1347 SE Hargrave St, Arcadia, FL 34266 – Open 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday by means of Saturday
- Glades County Well being Division, 1021 Well being Park Drive, Moore Haven, FL 33471
- Lakes Regional Library, 15290 Bass Rd., Fort Myers, FL 33919 – Open 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday by means of Saturday
- Lake Kennedy Heart, 400 Santa Barbara Blvd., Cape Coral, FL 33915 – Open 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday by means of Saturday
- Sanibel Group Church, 1740 Periwinkle Approach, Sanibel, FL 33957 – Open 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday by means of Saturday
Survivors can go browsing to disasterassistance.gov, use the FEMA mobile app or name 800-621-3362. The telephone line is every single day from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. ET. Assist is accessible in most languages. If you happen to use a relay service, reminiscent of a video relay (VRS), captioned phone, or one other service, give FEMA the quantity for that service. To view an accessible video about tips on how to apply, go to Three Ways to Register for FEMA Disaster Assistance – YouTube.
Moreover, survivors who sustained harm from Hurricane Nicole ought to contact their insurance coverage firm, take photos of the harm, start clear up, and save receipts. Go to floridadisaster.org/info/nicole/ for up to date response and restoration info.