- Linden Home, 14900 Encourage Means, contractor is Swimming pools by John Clarkson Inc., set up group pool, $283,310.
- Oak Hammock Flats, 500 Acme St., No. 600, contractor is BMS CAT of Florida LLC, exterior stairway alternative, $150,000.
Church, Different Spiritual
- Christians United Outreach Ministries Inc., 1604 Fairfax St., contractor is Dajis Development Inc., 9,762 sq. ft, changing use and renovation, $15,000.
Resort, Motel, Dormitory
- 4 Seasons Resort and Resort, 1406 Gator Bowl Blvd., contractor is PCL Development LLC, 3,290 sq. ft, previous marine hearth station and restroom constructing demolition, $40,000.
- Port Jax 400 LLC, 2615 Port Industrial Drive, No. 1, contractor is Spinner Development Inc., 168 sq. ft, enclose area for hearth water pump room, $75,000.
- Bellingham Marine Industries Inc., 2014 Dennis St., contractor is Baker Consulting & Engineering LLC, 1,500 sq. ft, assemble metallic storage constructing, $35,000.
Workplace, Financial institution, Skilled
- Jacksonville Kids’s Refrain, 28 W. Forsyth St., contractor is Danis Development LLC, 6,411 sq. ft, build-out momentary follow area in VyStar parking storage, $1.94 million.
- KLS Martin Manufacturing LLC, 11228 St. Johns Industrial Parkway S., contractor is WB Huff Development Providers LLC, set up constructing basis, $500,000.
- 7 Brew Espresso, 7788 Normandy Blvd., contractor is Brothers Group Development Co., 510 sq. ft, new drive-thru espresso store, $425,000.
- Mr. Shark Crab Shack Inc., 2304 Edgewood Ave. W., contractor is Sincere Development Inc., 2,300 sq. ft, renovation, $22,000.
- Circle Ok, Fuel Pricer, Polar Pop, 1092 McDuff Ave. S., contractor is 9 Enterprises Inc., exchange faces on current signal cupboard, $2,400.
- Circle Ok, Fuel Pricer, 8181 103rd St., contractor is St. Lucie Indicators LLC, exchange faces on current signal cupboard, $2,300.
- Jacksonville Espresso Firm, 8221 Southside Blvd., No. 7, contractor is Taylor Signal & Design Inc., wall signal, $2,200.
- Petsense by TSC Tractor Provide, 6765 Dunn Ave., contractor is Rogers Signal Corp., wall signal, $2,100.
- El Castillo Taqueria & Bakery, 9735 Previous St. Augustine Street, No. 20, contractor is Taylor Signal & Design Inc., wall signal, $1,000.
- Choose Foodmart Co., 4030 St. Augustine Street, contractor is Southeast Regional Development LLC, 1,429 sq. ft, tenant build-out, $20,700.
Be the primary to know the newest breaking information and data that enterprise leaders depend on on this fast-paced altering Northeast Florida financial system. Regional enterprise information, tendencies and statistics wanted to develop your online business. Key upcoming occasions you gained’t need to miss and far more.