Final Up to date on October 5, 2023
Are you searching for one of the best brunch eating places in Miami? Don’t miss the places on this listing.
The colourful Southeast Florida metropolis is thought for its sandy seashores, energetic nightlife, and numerous culinary scene. It has additionally grow to be a brunch lover’s must-visit vacation spot.
From basic American staples to daring worldwide flavors, Miami boasts a set of brunch locations that rework the late-morning meal into a rare eating expertise.
These are one of the best brunch eating places in Miami. From decadent French toast to revolutionary egg pairings to superb cocktails, try all of the tasty choices you’ll be able to get pleasure from on a visit to this culinary metropolis.
Finest Brunch in Miami
Pinch Kitchen + Bar
Head to Miami’s Higher East Aspect to dine at Pinch Kitchen + Bar. That is one in every of our favourite Miami brunch spots, identified for its well-liked dishes like Rooster and Waffles and Stuffed French Toast.
Cooks John Gallo and Rene Reyes got here up with the identify “Pinch” after a vital a part of their cooking course of.
They beloved including a pinch of seasoning right here and there to get the right flavors. The eye to element is obvious in every dish.
You may select from a bloody mary and a mimosa for brunch drinks. In case you are searching for a restaurant with bottomless mimosas, they’re provided as effectively.
- Pinch Kitchen + Bar is open Tuesday by means of Thursday from 12 pm to 10 pm, Friday and Saturday from 12 pm to 11 pm, and Sunday from 12 pm to 9 pm.
- Brunch is served Friday, Saturday, and Sunday between 12 pm and 5 pm.
- Reservations are beneficial and could be made on-line or by calling the restaurant.
For extra info, go to the official Pinch Kitchen + Bar website.
Pinch Kitchen + Bar Handle: 8601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL 33138
Morgan’s is a restaurant in Wynwood that serves probably the greatest brunches in Miami. This spot has a menu filled with contemporary and revolutionary choices, like English Breakfast and Brioche French Toast.
The restaurant has vegan choices accessible on the brunch menu, akin to Vegan French Toast and Vegan Chia Pudding. Different favorites embody Omelettes, Eggs Benedict, and Avocado Toast.
In case you are inquisitive about brunch cocktails, Morgan’s has three classics to select from, peach bellinis, mimosas, and sangria. Order by the glass or by the pitcher.
The restaurant additionally has a well-rounded espresso and tea menu, in addition to smoothies, juices, and beer.
- Morgan’s is open day by day from 8 am to 9:30 pm.
- Brunch hours run till 5 pm every day.
- The restaurant requires that you simply current an ID and bank card earlier than putting your order.
For extra info, go to the official Morgan’s restaurant website.
Morgan’s Handle: 28 NE twenty ninth St., Miami, FL 33137
In case you are searching for a restaurant that opens early and serves brunch day by day, GreenStreet Cafe is the right place to go to.
The Coconut Grove spot is one other one in every of Miami’s finest brunch eating places, beloved for its informal ambiance and huge breakfast menu.
The breakfast menu consists of quite a lot of totally different French toast, pancakes, and egg dishes.
For these with a smaller urge for food, there may be additionally a continental breakfast menu with muffins, bagels with cream cheese, and different goodies.
There are such a lot of scrumptious choices to select from. The Cinnamon Roll Pancakes are a fan favourite for a great cause!
- GreenStreet Cafe is open Sunday by means of Thursday from 7:30 am to 12 am and Friday and Saturday from 7:30 am to 2 am.
- Breakfast is served from 7:30 am to 2:45 am day by day.
- There’s loads of outside seating and it’s pet-friendly.
For extra info, go to the official GreenStreet Cafe website.
GreenStreet Cafe Handle: 3468 Most important Freeway, Miami, FL 33133
Rusty Pelican is a superb place to go to for weekend brunch.
Situated on Virginia Key, the beloved South Florida restaurant is thought for its gorgeous views of Downtown Miami.
This spot provides an a la carte menu with brunch choices akin to Steak ‘n’ Eggs, a uncooked bar, and sushi.
If extra typical brunch varieties are your choice, Rusty Pelican’s pancakes and French toast are implausible dishes to order.
The restaurant has a mix-and-match bottomless mimosas deal the place you’ll be able to order 4 several types of mimosas: Signature Orange, Lavender Activated Charcoal Lemonade, Ardour Fruit & Tarragon, and Dragon Fruit & Watermelon.
- Rusty Pelican is open Monday by means of Thursday from 12 pm to 10 pm, Friday from 12 pm to 11 pm, Saturday from 11 am to 11 pm, and Sunday from 10 am to 10 pm.
- Brunch is served on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday brunch hours are from 11 am to five pm, and Sunday brunch hours are 10 am to five pm.
- Reservations are beneficial and could be made on-line.
For extra info, go to the official Rusty Pelican website.
Rusty Pelican Handle: 3201 Rickenbacker Cswy, Key Biscayne, FL 33149
Café Bastille is a Downtown Miami restaurant positioned simply a few blocks from each Bayfront Park and the Miami River.
Run by a French couple from Paris, this brunch spot provides a scrumptious, domestically sourced menu.
The all-day French café is the right spot to indulge your candy tooth, with loads of baked items, fruity crepes, pancakes, and French toasts to select from.
Savory choices embody bowls, salads, and quite a lot of egg-based dishes. The omelets are a favourite at Café Bastille, served with breakfast potatoes, a croissant, and jam.
- Café Bastille is open Monday by means of Friday from 8 am to 4 pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to five pm.
- This restaurant doesn’t take reservations.
- Dwell music is obtainable each weekend from 11:30 am to 4 pm.
For extra info, go to the official Café Bastille website.
Café Bastille Handle: 248 SE 1st St., Miami, FL 33131
The Native Home
The Native Home is a boutique lodge positioned only a quick stroll from South Beach. There’s a restaurant onsite that occurs to be probably the greatest locations to get brunch within the space.
Recognized for its seafood-inspired brunch dishes, the Native Home’s menu consists of starters like Oysters on the Half Shell and Ahi Tuna Tostones.
For the principle course, the Buttery Lobster Benedict and the Seafood Scramble are well-liked decisions.
Along with the seafood dishes, the restaurant provides quite a lot of different choices, together with vegetarian and gluten-free meals.
The Key Lime French Toast and Energy Bowl are scrumptious entrees to think about ordering.
- The Native Home is open Monday from 8 am to five pm and Tuesday by means of Sunday from 8 am to 10 pm.
- Due to its location close to South Seaside, parking could also be tough to search out.
- This restaurant provides on-line ordering.
For extra info, go to the official Local House website.
The Native Home Handle: 400 Ocean Dr., Miami Seaside, FL
Blue Collar Miami
Blue Collar Miami is a restaurant on Biscayne Boulevard that has gained recognition from quite a lot of sources.
This spot is a 2023 OpenTable Diners’ Selection that has been featured in Dish Miami, Eater Miami, and different publications for its scrumptious menu.
If you wish to begin off with an appetizer, you’ll be able to’t go incorrect with the Chanukah Latkes, served with do-it-yourself apple sauce, or the Jalapeño Cornbread with herbed butter.
Steak & Eggs is a go-to order at Blue Collar. The dish has Prime Picanha steak, bacon, eggs, and a Portuguese muffin.
The Stuffed French Toast is one other delight, filled with mascarpone and chocolate chip cookies and served with maple syrup and fruit salad.
- Blue Collar Miami is open day by day from 11:30 am to three:30 pm and 5:30 pm to 10 pm.
- Brunch is served on the weekends.
For extra info, go to the official Blue Collar Miami website.
Blue Collar Miami Handle: 6730 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL 33138
Honorable Mentions for Finest Brunch in Miami
- Beaker & Grey – 2637 N Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33127
- Las Olas Café – 644 6th St., Miami Seaside, FL 33139
- Rosie’s – 162 NW 73rd St., Miami, FL 33150
- Little Hen – 3451 NE 1st Ave, Suite 100/102, Miami, FL 33137
- Bistro Café – 4155 Laguna St., Coral Gables, FL 33146
- Berries within the Grove – 2884 SW 27 Ave, Coconut Grove, Miami, FL 33133
Finest Brunch in South Miami
Deli Lane Café & Sundown Tavern
Deli Lane Café & Sundown Tavern has been probably the greatest eating places for South Miami brunch for over 30 years.
Since 1988, Deli Lane has been offering its prospects with contemporary, reasonably priced, made-to-order meals. This hidden gem has a big outside patio and a breakfast menu that’s accessible all day.
The café has quite a lot of wonderful brunch objects to select from, together with eggs benedict, omelettes, waffles, and pancakes.
Favorites embody benedict dishes just like the Floridian, which is served with avocado, grilled tomato, and smoked bacon.
Different nice brunch decisions embody the Steak & Egg Wrap and the Southwest Huevos, each of that are served with a alternative of home potatoes, grits, tater tots, or fruit.
The Sundown Tavern has a full bar choice accessible if you wish to pair your meal with a drink.
- Deli Lane Café is open Sunday by means of Thursday from 7 am to 10 pm and Friday and Saturday from 7 am to 11 pm.
- Choose menu objects, such because the Finest Benedicts, are solely accessible till 3 pm day by day.
- This restaurant has a children’ breakfast menu.
For extra info, go to the official Deli Lane Café & Sunset Tavern website.
Deli Lane Café & Sundown Tavern Handle: 7230 SW 59th Ave, South Miami, FL 33143
Root & Bone
Root & Bone is a implausible place in South Miami to dine at for Southern meals. In case you are trying to find a Southern consolation brunch, this spot is certainly a must-visit on the weekends.
Run by High Chef veterans Janine Sales space and Jeff McInnis, Root & Bone has basic dishes like Biscuits & Gravy, in addition to revolutionary choices like Braised Quick Rib ‘Meatloaf’ & Eggs.
The menu has a bunch of tasty sides to select from, together with Southern favorites like grits, coleslaw, and mac & cheese.
The most effective issues to order is the Gooey Candy Corn Soufflé, a tacky and creamy showstopper baked and served in a forged iron dish.
- Root & Bone is open Monday by means of Thursday from 12 pm to 10 pm, Friday from 12 pm to 11 pm, Saturday from 10 am to 11 pm, and Sunday from 10 am to 10 pm.
- Weekend brunch is served on Saturday and Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm.
For extra info, go to the official Root & Bone website.
Root & Bone Handle: 5958 S Dixie Hwy., South Miami, FL 33143
Cécile Bakery + Café
For an unbelievable choice of baked items and different patisserie objects, head over to Cécile Bakery + Café.
This spot sells the whole lot from croissants to Danish to muffins, tarts, and muffins. If you would like a scorching brunch, think about one in every of their French Toast or Eggs Benedict, served on a croissant.
With such all kinds of scrumptious objects to select from, one other nice possibility is to order a scorching brunch dish and pair it with a candy patisserie deal with – one of the best of each worlds!
Cécile Bakery + Café is open Monday by means of Saturday from 7 am to five pm and Sunday from 7 am to three pm.
For extra info, go to the official Cécile Bakery + Café website.
Cécile Bakery + Café Handle: 5744 Sundown Dr., South Miami, FL 33143
Tacocraft Taqueria & Tequila Bar
In case you are searching for a Mexican-inspired brunch, go to South Miami’s favourite Taqueria: Tacocraft Taqueria & Tequila Bar.
The South Florida chain is likely one of the finest brunch eating places in Miami, identified for its tasty menu and full bar.
Get pleasure from revolutionary dishes just like the Churro Waffle or breakfast tacos, which include a fried egg, corn tortillas, and salsa.
The Trés Leches French Toast is a candy favourite, made with trés leches milk and cinnamon toast crunch.
Tacocraft provides some nice “Boozy Brunch” choices, with bottomless specials and classics like mimosas, sangria, and bloody marys.
There are additionally quite a lot of margaritas and different drinks to select from.
- Tacocraft Taqueria & Tequila Bar is open Monday from 11:30 am to 11 pm, Tuesday from 11:30 am to 12 am, Wednesday and Thursday from 11:30 am to 11 pm, Friday from 11:30 am to 12 am, Saturday from 11 am to 12 am, and Sunday from 11 am to 11 pm.
- Brunch is served on Saturday and Sunday from 11 am to three pm.
For extra info, go to the official Tacocraft Taqueria & Tequila Bar website.
Tacocraft Taqueria & Tequila Bar Handle: 5829 SW 73rd St., South Miami, FL 33143
Honorable Mentions for Finest Brunch in South Miami
- City Kitchen & Bar – 7301 SW 57th Ct., South Miami, FL 33143
- La Crepe Bistro – 7340 SW 57th Ave, South Miami, FL 33143
- Casa Cuba – 5859 SW 73rd St., South Miami, FL 33143
Should you loved this text about one of the best brunch eating places in Miami and are searching for a number of different suggestions, try these recommendations: